A class to represent a class for scalarizing MOO problems using the epsilon
- exception scalarization.EpsilonConstraintMethod.ECMError[source]
Raised when an error related to the Epsilon Constraint Method is encountered.
Initialize self. See help(type(self)) for accurate signature.
- class scalarization.EpsilonConstraintMethod.EpsilonConstraintMethod(objectives: Callable, to_be_minimized: int, epsilons: numpy.ndarray, constraints: Callable | None)[source]
- A class to represent a class for scalarizing MOO problems using the epsilon
Integer representing which objective function should be minimized.
Upper bounds chosen by the decison maker. Epsilon constraint functions are defined in a following form:
f_i(x) <= eps_i
- If the constraint function is of form
f_i(x) >= eps_i
Remember to multiply the epsilon value with -1!
Function that returns definitions of other constraints, if existing.
- evaluate_constraints(xs) numpy.ndarray [source]
Returns values of constraints with given decison variables.
xs (np.ndarray) – Decision variables.
Values of constraint functions (both “original” constraints as well as epsilon constraints) in a vector.